Edward Scott Bales
Mr. Bales is the Founder of Justice Solutions of America, Inc. and its divisions. He is also the pioneer of the Federal & State Prison Consulting and Advocacy Industry and has earned the following:
- Adjudicated Federal Prison Expert in US District Court and US Circuit Court
- Approved Federal Prison Expert under the Federal CJA (Criminal Justice Act)
- Approved Federal Prison and Sentencing Expert for the FDA (Federal Defender’s Association)
- Chosen as the NBC Special Prison Policy Advisor to the Staff of “The Today Show”
- Chosen as the Federal Prison Advisor to Internationally Renowned Fictional Writer, Susan Swan
Mr. Bales has been internationally recognized for well over two decades. He has been a special consultant to hosts of NBC’s “The Today Show” and has interviewed with NBC Nightly News, MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, Anderson Cooper 360, The Today Show, Comcast Morning Show, Bloomberg News, The Glenn Beck Show and more. He has been quoted in the New York Times, New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, The London Times, MLex International Magazine, People & Wired Magazines and others, as well as an uncountable number of radio talk shows, books and many other International, National and Local Media Outlets over the past two decades.